Natural News Store

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am Israel (Documentary Film)

So true... Israel and the Oil Barons are in league, using our military for their neocolonial hegemonic invasions and occupations having NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with defending the U.S... Iran being their next target!

I am Israel - I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you see, they all compete to please me.

All the forces of the world are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently phrased it, We control America.

I am Israel - I influence American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of (U.S. tax) dollars into PR representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

No comments: